No Ads for Active Members
Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum. If you make at least 5 quality posts, you will never see ads from us again!

Biographies
[Image: 2008_fundraiser_banner_button-en.png]

When starting a new topic, it’s recommended to start the thread with a short biography of the person first, and then reply to the new bio with your first post.  Good sources of information are Wikipedia, IMDb.com and Biography.com. It’s also polite to provide a link in your post to the source of the bio or to a page with more information: “ … more … “ or “ … source … “:

Code:
[url=http://YOUR LINK HERE][i]... more ...[/i][/url]

Example

Code:
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rihanna][i]... more ...[/i][/url]

Example Bio

Short Bio
Robyn Rihanna Fenty (born February 20, 1988), known by her stage name Rihanna , is a Barbadian recording artist, actress, and fashion designer. Born in Saint Michael, Barbados, she began her career when she met record producer Evan Rogers through mutual friends in late 2003. She spent the next year traveling to the United States recording demo tapes under Rogers' guidance. Her demo tape was eventually shopped to several record labels and subsequently signed a contract with Def Jam Recordings after auditioning for its president, rapper Jay-Z.

Rihanna's debut album, Music of the Sun (2005), featuring the Billboard Hot 100 top three hit single "Pon de Replay", peaked at number ten on the Billboard 200 chart.
... more ...
... it's nothing ...
Los Angeles-based FamousBirthdays.com founded by Evan Britton has a huge database with over 50.000 celebrities.
articlebio.com is the news related site where you can find celeb info, bio their personal life career. A collection of gossip, article and more.
... more ...
Girlz Wiki aims to provide comprehensive bios and information of famous, popular and glamorous girls from all over the world.